Having a patio installed on your property is a great way for you to enjoy your outdoor living space in Michigan. If you are thinking about having a patio installed on your property, there are three important things to consider. First, you need to decide which material you want your patio to be constructed out of. Make sure you choose a material that is durable and beautiful. Once the material has been decided, you can now choose from a wide variety of patterns that will make your new patio stand out. If you want to continue to enjoy your patio at night, consider installing outdoor lighting as well!
1. What material do you want your patio to be constructed out of?
When it comes to choosing the material you want your new patio to be constructed with, you'll want to choose a material that is durable and attractive. The material should be able to last a long time, but also enhance the aesthetics of your property. High-quality materials that will complement your property and also look natural include:
- Brick pavers - Brick pavers come in a variety of different colors and can be arranged in various ways to ensure they look the way you want them to.
- Clay paving stone - This type of paving stone is extremely durable. With their natural colors, they will not fade as easily over time compared to artificial colors.
- Natural stone - Natural stone is a great choice for any patio, whether it is in a traditional or contemporary landscape. It is one of the most versatile material choices with different colors, styles, and textures available that will help your patio stand out.
2. What type of pattern do you want to use for your new patio?
The type of pattern you want to use is the next important factor to think about after selecting the material. You can select from a variety of different patterns, each of which is unique in its own way. Here are a few popular patterns used for patios:
- Herringbone - This design pattern is made up of alternating vertical and horizontal pieces of the material you choose to create a memorable zig-zag design. The herringbone pattern is a great choice if you want to bring something unique and modern to your new patio
- Basketweave - This is a pattern that is used by laying the pavers in alternate directions to create a pattern that resembles a woven basket. It is a popular choice because of the simplicity and versatility it offers.
- Running bond - The running bond pattern is created by installing pavers side by side in a straight line. Every other row is staggered by half its length to create a symmetrical pattern, making every other row line up perfectly in the end.
3. Do you want to be able to use your patio at night?
Don't restrict your use of your brand-new, beautiful patio to just the daytime hours! Installing outdoor lighting can improve your patio even more and ensure that you can keep enjoying the outdoors even after the sun has set. Different lighting techniques can be used to make your patio stand out and make it possible for your family and friends to use it at night.
LED lights are the most energy-efficient and safest option for outdoor lighting.
Give us a call to schedule our patio installation service.
At Rose Landscape Services, we can install a new patio on your property so that you can make the most out of your outdoor living space. We offer a variety of materials for you to choose from and you can pick a pattern that meets your aesthetic preferences. We offer our patio installation service to commercial and residential properties in Grand Rapids, Ada, Cascade, MI, and surrounding areas. Call (616) 293-0361 to schedule our patio installation service for your property today!
Thanks for your comment!
Thanks for your feedback! Your comments have been successfully submitted! Please note, all comments require admin approval prior to display.
Error submitting comment!
There is a problem with your comment, please see below and try again.