Exceptional Landscaping Services Offered in Allendale Charter Township, MI
We design and install fire pits, patios, walkways, driveways, seating walls, and more!
Allendale Charter Township is a charter township of Ottawa County, Michigan. This township is a part of the Grand Rapids metropolitan area and has a population of over 20,000 people. From taking a boat tour of Grand Lady River to visiting the Grand Ravines Dog Park, there are many fun activities to do in Allendale Charter Township.
Our professionals at Rose Landscape Services provide expert-level landscaping services for residential and commercial property owners in Allendale Charter Township. These services include the design and full installation of custom fire pits, patios, walkways, driveways, seating walls, and more. We also prepare for each installation with our landscape design service.
We Offer Everything You Need for the Perfect Landscape
- Landscape Design: Our design experts use digital software to produce landscape designs in order to help you visualize what your hardscape or softscape will look like when fully installed. We typically create 2D designs for smaller landscaping projects and 3D designs for more complex projects.
- Softscapes & Planting: We can either upgrade your existing softscapes or install something completely new. Our team can build new landscape beds in any shape or size and install almost any kind of plant that you want. Some popular plants we can install include spruces, maples, boxwoods, hydrangeas, viburnum, and ornamental grasses.
- Fire Pits & Outdoor Fireplaces: For our custom fire features, we offer both gas and wood-burning options and can build yours in any shape or size you want. We construct our fire pits and outdoor fireplaces out of a variety of materials including natural stone and manufactured block.
- Retaining & Seating Walls: These hardscapes are the perfect combination of functionality and design; our retaining walls are designed to prevent soil erosion while our seating walls also function as built-in seating for gatherings. We use materials such as concrete block, natural stone, and boulders to build our custom seating and retaining walls.
- Patios & Walkways: We build our patios and walkways with durable, long-lasting materials to ensure that they can withstand time and the elements. These materials include brick pavers, natural stone, and clay paving stone.
- Driveway: Our driveways are durable, long-lasting, and easily customizable in order to fit any desired aesthetic. We use materials such as brick pavers, natural stone, Unilock pavers, and Belgard pavers to build our custom driveways.
- Outdoor Kitchens & Living Spaces: We can construct our outdoor kitchens and living spaces with gas, electric, and water lines so they can support almost any amenity you want to add. Some popular amenities include dishwashers, sinks, pizza ovens, grills, bars, and more.
- Outdoor Lighting: A custom outdoor lighting setup is the perfect way to make your property more functional and accessible while highlighting your favorite elements of your landscape. We only use the highest quality LED lighting systems because they are significantly safer, more durable, longer-lasting, and more energy-efficient than their traditional incandescent counterparts.
Seating walls can be placed around outdoor kitchens, fire pits, or other areas where people tend to gather to provide convenient seating.
Give our landscaping experts a call to schedule your consultation today!
Since 2003, our landscaping team at Rose Landscape Services has provided our services to the home and business owners in Allendale Charter Township. We have the experience, the training, and the expert-level knowledge required for us to help you achieve your dream landscape. Give us a call at (616) 293-0361 today to schedule a consultation for our landscaping services!